Summer Photography Contest
The contest has closed
Amateur Photography Contest
Take Pictures and Win Prizes
June 25 – September 21, 2012
Submission Deadline: September 21, 2012
Visit our Flickr page to see other photo contest submissions.
Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden has launched its first ever digital photography contest. The contest runs from June 25 to September 21, 2012. Amateur photographers are invited to capture the beauty and natural wonders of summer at Klehm through digital photography.
Winners will be announced October 3, 2012 and an award ceremony will be held October 7, 2012 at Klehm’s annual Autumn at the Arboretum.
Click Here to Download Entry Form & Photo Contest Rules
The contest includes four categories:
- Gardens: Photos in this category should highlight flowers and garden features.
- Arboretum Trees & Paths: Photos in this category should highlight trees, woodland trails and paved paths.
- Nature Close-Up: Photos in this category should highlight nature through macrophotography, focusing on small subjects and making them appear “larger than life.”
- Life at Klehm: Photos in this category should highlight the wildlife, insects and people found at Klehm.
Contestants could win a first place, second place or honorable mention in each category. A People’s Choice winner will be selected by email ballot. All winners receive prizes.
- Take digital photos at Klehm Arboretum.
- Read and understand the Photo Contest Rules.
- Resize photos to no larger than 6MB.
- Email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with completed entry form.